maandag 2 maart 2015

Part of my Sketchbook Project submission is being included in the upcoming publication, The Sketchbook Project World Tour!

I received a message from Jessica from The Sketchbook Project ( http://www.Thesketchbookproject.com ) to let me know that part of my Sketchbook Project submission is being included in their upcoming publication, The Sketchbook Project World Tour! Published through Princeton Architectural Press and curated by The Sketchbook Project's own Sara Elands Peterman and Steven Peterman, this book showcases incredible artwork from sketchbooks in their collection (out of 30.000 sketchbooks ! ) by participants around the globe. I am excited as they are are to have my contribution to The Sketchbook Project shared in this new release.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten